- Can you define and drive our CRM strategies and goals?
- Do you want to be part of a company passionate about the health of its Members?
- Are you looking for a new role based in Geelong?
GMHBA is an Australian not for profit health insurance and care company with more than 85 years experience.
We are Australia's leading regionally based health and care company with more than 300,000 members. Our offering is more than just health insurance. We are taking a more holistic approach to health and now have eye care and dental care practices, along with GP / Primary Care Clinics.
And this new, bigger, more exciting GMHBA needs people like you to join our talented group of employees to continue to grow the business as well as influence the health and wellbeing of its Members.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to lead the strategic direction, oversight and delivery of GMHBAs Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications, processes and integrated customer interactions and campaigns.
Reporting to Executive Manager Marketing, a typical day in this role will vary, and could include:
- Using technology platforms to drive desired outcomes across the customer journey
- Leading the design and implementation of cross-channel automated communication campaigns Data analysis and optimisation to ensure the CRM data base is continually optimising campaign performance
- Stakeholder management
- 3+ years€™ experience in the design, development, build and run of CRM based software applications
- Proven capability in evaluating and prioritising new CRM initiatives, including presentation of cost/benefits analysis to key stakeholder groups
- Capabilities in CRM strategy and continuous optimisation, with experience designing detailed automated communications flows
- Ability to communicate complex strategic and technical ideas with clarity to stakeholders at all levels of technical competence
- Extensive experience and knowledge working with and supporting MS Office, MS Dynamics, MS Technologies and relevant software
- Sound knowledge of, and experience working with, third party providers including vendor and implementation support
- Experience in working with both legacy environments and the implementation of new application services including relevant integration requirements
- Strong background in customer acquisition, re-engagement and retention strategies
- Strong presentation and consulting skills
- Strong commercial acumen, preferably with retail and e-commerce experience
- Track record of leading cross-functional project teams
What we offer
- Discounted Health Insurance for you and your family
- Employee assistance program to enhance your emotional, mental and general psychological wellbeing so you can overcome challenges, increase coping and enhance your work and personal life
- Community volunteering opportunities as giving back is part of the culture at GMHBA our staff are excited to make a positive impact on the health of the communities that we serve
- Ongoing training & development at GMHBA we believe in lifelong learning and encourage our staff to continually grow are develop skills to succeed and further their career
- Health information seminars to help you improve your health and wellbeing
- A tailored induction program for all new employees that sets you up for success from day 1 and supports you throughout the first 6 months
- A Reward & Recognition program and annual staff functions and other fun activities to celebrate our successes
- Staff wellbeing initiatives, including an active Social Club with a variety of fun events and special deals
- Flexible working arrangements GMHBA understand that it's important to achieve balance between work, family and social commitments
- AIA Vitality, our award-winning health and well-being program takes you on journey to better health
Sound like you?
If you have the above skills and experience and this opportunity sounds like the challenge you have been looking for, please apply!
To download the position description click here, or for a confidential discussion about this opportunity contact Jess Sharp on 5202 9251. Applications close Friday 27th April 2018.